Today, more than ever, having a common advocate for the cosmetic surgery specialty is critical.
Help us strengthen our collective voice by participating in our Member Referral Program. Utilizing the resources below, refer colleagues to join AACS. Beyond earning AACS prizes and recognition, more participation and membership means a larger, stronger AACS, which allows for increased and improved educational opportunities, while expanding the reach of the AACS mission.
You could be a winner in 2018. Take advantage of our resources below and complete the contact form to refer friends and colleagues.
Do you have a network of potential members, but aren’t sure how to approach them or what information to provide? See below for a list of recruitment tips.
- Identify the best prospects. Review your network of professional colleagues and identify who could benefit from a AACS membership.
- Know the benefits of membership. Review the membership benefits page to provide prospects with more information about AACS membership benefits.
- Give examples. Provide your colleague with examples of how your AACS membership has benefited you in your career. A positive testimonial can be a great recruitment tool!
- Send them an email. Use this template email message to invite them to join.
- Invite your prospects to our educational events.
- Close with a plan of action. Direct your prospects to the simple online membership application and complete the endorsement form for them to upload during the application process.
- Follow up. Check back in a week to see whether they have joined and ask if they have any questions.
If you aren’t comfortable reaching out on your own, let AACS do the work for you. Simply complete the online form and we will reach out on your behalf.
There is strength in numbers, so let’s rally together and build AACS and its influence in the medical community.