Help us recruit new members in the 1st quarter of 2017 and you could win!
Today, more than ever, having a common advocate for the cosmetic surgery specialty is critical. This international voice is important to every physician practicing cosmetic surgery and medicine today.
Help us strengthen our collective voice by participating in our 2017 Member Referral Program!
For each successful member referral, whereby a referred new member applicant submits an application and supporting documentation in the 1st quarter of 2017 (January 1 - March 31), the referring member will receive:
- One free WebClinic of your choosing
- Entry into a drawing to win either:
- Registration to the 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting in Las Vegas
- Waived 2018 membership dues
The member who has the most referrals receives their 2018 membership free! In the event of a tie, there will be a drawing of the top referrers.
- To be entered into the drawing, your recruits must result in a membership between January 1 - March 31, 2017.
- Applicants must be a first-time member or a lapsed member who have not paid their dues since September 2015.
- Referrals for resident-level members are welcome, but not eligible for the drawing.
Do you have a vast network of potential members but aren’t sure how to approach them or what information to provide? See below for a list if recruitment tips.
- Identify the best prospects. Review your network of professional colleagues and identify who could benefit from a AACS membership.
- Know the benefits of membership. Review the membership benefits page to provide prospects with more information about AACS membership benefits.
- Give examples. Provide your colleague with examples of how your AACS membership has benefited you in your career. A positive testimonial can be a great recruitment tool!
- Send them an email. Use this template email message to invite them to join.
- Invite your prospects to upcoming events. Our educational offerings are available online.
- Close with a plan of action. Direct your prospects to the simple online membership application and complete the endorsement form for them to upload during the application process.
- Follow up. Check back in a week to see whether they have joined and ask if they have any questions.
If you aren’t comfortable reaching out on your own, let AACS do the work for you. Simply complete the online form and we will reach out on your behalf.
How it Works
- Provide us with your colleague’s name and email in the following form and we will contact them on your behalf.
- invite a prospective member to complete the online application.
IMPORTANT: The “referred by” field in the application must include your name; this is how we will track your success. The application and all supporting documents must be received by March 31.
There is strength in numbers, so let’s rally together and build AACS and its influence in the medical community.
Submit a colleague's name in the form below and the AACS will follow-up.