Welcome to the New AACS Website!
Friday, August 8, 2014
Welcome to the new AACS website, www.cosmeticsurgery.org, modernized and improved for a better member experience. We hope you enjoy the new, fresh design. More importantly, we hope you find the site easy to navigate and user-friendly. Read below for highlights of the new site and instructions on how to make the most of exclusive, members-only features.
*In the Find A Surgeon tool, the procedures performed search option will not be visible until members have completed their online profiles and indicated procedures. Make sure to complete your profile and select procedures from the list.
Log In to Complete Your Profile and Access Exclusive Member Benefits
If you do not know your login information, please contact the AACS for assistance at email@example.com or 312.981.6760.
- Locate the username and password sent to you via email on August 13.
- Enter your username and password into the appropriate boxes on the homepage or by clicking on the “Sign In” link at the top of the page.
About Your Online Member Profile
Each registered member has a My Profile personal online account. Your profile contains the professional and personal information that is included in your database record.
Within your profile, you will find:
More Enhancements to Come
- Information & Settings – Update your contact information, edit your bio and manage your notification/privacy settings.
- Content & Features – Manage your favorite site content and create your personal pages, blogs, and photo galleries.
- Community – Connect with other members through private messages, open forums and blogs.
- Networking & Careers – Share your resume, search for job opportunities, and post open positions in the career center.
- Invoicing, Payments, & History – Check your membership status, renew your dues, and review your event registrations.
This is just the starting point for the new www.cosmeticsurgery.org. We welcome your feedback as we look to add more features and content in the next phases of the site.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.