How to Register
Select only one of the following methods to register for the Annual Meeting.
- ONLINE: Click here
- FAX: Click here to download paper form
Fax completed registration form to: 312.789.5688
Allow seven business days for processing and receipt of registration confirmation.
- MAIL: Click here to download paper form.
American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
ATTN: Luis Gomez
737 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 2100
Chicago, IL 60611-5641
Allow seven business days for processing and receipt of Registration Confirmation
- ONSITE: Register at the Onsite Registration Desk located on the Promenade Level
of Caesars Palace Conference Center
Attendees who register in advance of the meeting will receive an e-confirmation from AACS headquarters.
Please allow seven business days for confirmation, once payment has been submitted.
To complete your CME Evaluation, click on the appropriate link below. Your responses are very important, as they will help the Academy further improve our educational programs in the future. Your evaluation must be completed in order to receive credit for attending.
Your CME Certificate will be available one month from the date of the meeting, pending completion of the CME Evaluation above.
- Members: Your CME Certificate will be available in the AACS CME Repository. You will be notified via email when the certificate is available.
- Non-members: A PDF of your CME Certificate will be emailed to you.
For questions or more information, please contact LaTanya Stovall at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 312.981.6779.