Annual Scientific Meeting Space Requests
AACS has available room space for exhibiting companies and affiliates to utilize during the Annual Scientific Meeting. These rooms are perfect for sales team meetings, demonstrations, product launches, and more! Most available space is adjacent to the exhibit hall for easy access for attendees.
General Guidelines and Information
- Requests must be from a current exhibiting company at the 2018 AACS Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Please submit one request per meeting time requested.
- Meeting room requests are processed on a first come, first served basis. Reserve early!
- Space is allotted and assigned to best address the meeting needs, keeping in mind proximity to AACS meeting space.
- Room Rental fees may apply based on the nature of your request; the person listed as the contact will receive an invoice.
- Time will be allotted in 1-3 hour increments.
- Requests that conflict with AACS educational sessions or other conference activities and are intended for professional attendees will not be accepted.
- AACS staff does not provide meeting planning services for ancillary/exhibitor meetings. It is up to the requesting company to manage the meeting space and needs. Upon confirmation, contact information from the Mandalay Bay Center will be provided for planning
- All requests are subject to review and approval. AACS reserves the right to decline a meeting at our discretion.
CME events, formal presentations, equipment demonstrations, procedural instruction, focus groups or other educational events that include AACS Annual Meeting professionals as attendees will incur a flat fee of $2,000.
The fee includes:
- Meeting space approval for up to two (2) events
- Listing in the AACS Event Mobile App, in the on-site e-newsletter, and on the AACS Annual Meeting exhibitor page. Event(s) may be published in the AACS Final Program on a space available basis.