|Code of Ethics|
The AACS Code of Ethics promotes and maintains commitment to the Academy’s exempt purpose. Adherence to the Code of Ethics is expected of Academy members, staff and other affiliates. As an organization committed to patient safety, the AACS strives to instruct and train in pursuit of the safest outcomes.
1) Academy bylaws, rules, regulations and policies shall be strictly observed at all Academy-sponsored events.
2) Academy members and programs shall encourage and pursue the highest levels of patient safety.
3) Academy programs shall deliver training and education, free of commercial bias or conflicts of interest, in pursuit of the safest and most effective practices in cosmetic surgery.
4) No individual or organization affiliated with the AACS shall gain any direct monetary benefit from the promotion of their product or service to the Academy.
5) Academy members shall foster and support education and research within cosmetic surgery in pursuit of the highest safety and efficacy in procedures, tools, technologies, treatments and practices.
6) Academy members shall foster an educational environment of inclusion and mentorship to advance safe patient outcomes in the delivery of cosmetic surgery services.
1/14/2016 » 1/16/2016
2016 Annual Scientific Meeting
3/18/2016 » 3/19/2016
2016 March LSW: Comprehensive Management of the Aging Face