AACS Holds Successful 31st Annual Scientific Meeting
Over 500 cosmetic surgery professionals convened in New Orleans, Jan. 14-17 for the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery’s 31st Annual Scientific
Meeting. Attendees participated in four days of in-depth, cutting-edge programming, and networking events.
View the full event proceedings, with abstracts, speaker presentations, and additional materials.
Directions for attendees:
- If you created an account in the AACS 2015 Mobile App, select "Forgot My Access Key" to retrieve your key (left side of screen).
- If you have not used the Mobile App, register a new account (right side of screen) using the Event Code - AACS2015.
From the President's Gala to the lively opening reception featuring a classic New Orleans Brass Band, attendees had no shortage of fun times during the conference. Visit the AACS Facebook Page for a look back at the special events.
Below, please find instructions on how to access your CME Certificate:
- Log In to AACS Website
- Scroll down to the "Contents and Features" section within the "Manage Profile" page
- Select "Professional Development"
- Select "Print Transcript"
*If your transcript is not reflective of the presentations attended, please contact headquarters at 312.981.6760 to confirm your sessions.
Save the Date
The 2016 Annual Meeting will take place Jan. 14-16 in Hollywood, Florida, with a pre-conference on Jan. 13. Stay tuned for exciting details!